Fall Special because Fall is my favorite season.
It’s also traditionally the time of the year I do a lot of small non-wedding photoshoots.
I shall embrace it this year and do a two month special. (November starts to get busy with out of state weddings again)
Don’t expect these prices after October 2010
(Some of these costs are HALF off or more)
Family Pictures $200 (Usually $500)
Family Lifestyle (full day) $1000 (Well over half off)
Head shots “Office session” $60
Portrait Session $220 (Extended shoot $500) Includes Senior Pictures
Portrait Shoot “Office Session” – $125
Commercial Photoshoots $750 Half Day $1500 full day
Studio Photoshoots should add 20% to cost (For groups 1-10 in size, larger groups might need a different studio)
- Are you really planning your wedding for less than 2 months without a photographer?
- I’m not complaining… that’s awesome! I’ll give you a screaming deal let’s talk.
- Engagements and bridals Will be half cost
Other Photo Sessions - Well I suppose you’ll need to ask as I can’t list everything.
Sometimes the best photoshoot ideas will win a free shoot if it’s unique enough
4th Annual Charitable Shoot – By invitation only this year
Prints & Rights –
- Prices do not include prints or print rights
- Print prices can be found on pg 13 of this booklet pdf
- Also print rights for small, large and original sized files can be purchased seperately.
- All these things are done online.
- Yes prices are much lower taking into account prints.
These prices do not represent travel costs.
Some larger photo-shoots might not involve a travel cost, however for the less expensive options they would not be reasonable to travel long distances without a cost associated.
- Office is probably a misnomer as mostly this is done OUTSIDE
- I figure if you come to me I’m more than happy to charge less.
- It’s a great location and very convenient.
- Here’s an example of some of the spots
- There is some inside studio type opportunities. The office is not set for groups or multiple backgrounds. That would be at another location.
Missionaries - Should decide between Head shots or Portrait Session
- Are mostly not available for most of these photo-shoots (Weekdays only)
- While we can’t block out time for weekends with these sessions, you can however check 1-2 days prior to a Saturday to see if it will be available.
- Please consider doing fall color photoshoots up in the mountains!
- And no I’m not sure when the colors will turn.
- And yes the Alpine loop is near and requires no travel costs specially American Fork Canyon