Know someone getting married Jan, Feb or March?
I just offered this to a couple getting married on Feb 29 (Leap Year)
So I’m going to offer it to anyone!
Please share with your friends and specially those you might know getting married during this time.
Half off wedding day photography!
- This applies any late notice Utah weddings… if yours is out of Utah we can still work out something awesome!
- It’s a pay up front type thing and bartering will be a little more limited.
- Add engagements or bridals for half cost as well.
- Again it’s for wedding during Jan-March only and some days I’ll be gone.
- It’s late Notice.
- I decided not to go on a 2-3 month road trip and now have more availability.
- It’s the slowest months of the year.
- There was a new $6k camera announced that I’m looking to get.
Not your typical vegas wedding I suppose…
Full Gallery – Highlights First
Full Gallery – Chronological Order
Palm trees aren’t as common in Utah. Glad I get to travel so much!
Nice blue skies with cool clouds!… wonderful for these kinds of shots!
It’s a bit easier with good looking models.
I will officially doing a wedding in Nauvoo the 20th of December.
Therefore I am going to try to setup a few more weddings that week in Nauvoo, Illinois.
This can include the surrounding region
I would love to stay for more time but unless I actively pursue weddings out there I know I’ll end up having weddings out here in Utah that week and I’ll end up not being about to go out there for very long.
Doing multiple weddings in the same area will also spell relief in travel costs for those wanting to hire me.
Prices start at $1500 for an all day wedding. A typical student package is discounted $400 and with digital rights + disc is $1350